Solaris Health (www.solarishealth.com) is a specialist full-service medical communications Agency delivering bespoke strategic, scientific and creative solutions to UK, European and global Clients. We combine outstanding client service with scientific excellence and creative design to build insightful, medical communications that engage, inform, and educate. vivacity, a division of Solaris Health, specialises in bringing vibrancy to health and wellness brand communications.
About the role
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Account Manager to be the day to day point of contact for our clients and ensuring that campaigns for our clients run to schedule, to budget and to a standard that exceeds expectations.
You’ll be a skills relationship builder, along with utilising your project management skills to ensure that nothing happens without your approval. You’ll be working closely with our wider team (in creative, writing, admin, finance, and client services) to help you ensure you have your multi-faceted projects well under control.
• Taking the lead on medium-sized briefs. Being present at the client briefing and the development of the strategy.
• Building on critiquing skills and find ways to formulate views, understand the client’s needs and communicate that with the creative and medical writing teams in an inspirational way.
• Highly organized, you’ll ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget, exceeding client expectations every step of the way.
• Proof reading working with a meticulous eye for detail.
• Having an all-round understanding of the pharmaceutical and healthcare marketing industry, along with a passion for different marketing disciplines will be reflected in your work.
• Play a key role managing client budgets, updating regularly, chasing POs, and controlling external costs.
Experience / characteristics required
• You’ll be a capable and proven Account Manager, with experience of working within a medical communications agency.
• Strong presentation and influencing skills
• 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (not including Bank Holidays)
• Company pension scheme
• Outstanding training and progression
• Medical cash plan, including contributions to dental, optical and physio etc
Solaris Health is proud to be part of The Mission Group - an independent network of creative agencies employing over 850 staff in 17 offices across the UK. Each agency strives to be ‘best in breed’ in a group that ranges from large multi-skilled, multi-discipline integrated agencies to those with very particular and specialist talents.